Think Natural For Healthy Mane
Submitted on Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Long, healthy and shiny hair, it’s the dream of every women. But one cannot have healthy long hair after using chemical products. In this modern era we use many chemicals on our locks. Be it hair colors or hair sprays, we use many things for styling. Daily use of shampoos, conditioners and various other hair products also tend to make your hair frizzy and brittle. That is the reason why one should opt for natural ingredients for long shiny locks.Indian culture offers many possible and easy ways for a healthy mane.
Some of them are:
• For long healthy hair drink coconut water at least twice a week. It is good for your skin, digestive system too and a miracle ingredient for your hair.
• Make a paste of jaggery, curd, and fuller’s earth and apply on scalp an hour before shampooing. Take this treatment once in 15 days to let your hair flow naturally beautiful and long.
• Mix 1 Egg, 3 tablespoons of Castor Oil and 1 teaspoon vinegar. Massage on scalp and wash your hair after 30 minutes. Herbal hair growth formula to encourage faster hair growth.
• To get healthier hair, steep 1/2 cup rosemary leaves in 1 cup water. Add half bottle of your favorite shampoo and wash once a day.
• Eat well balanced meals. Foods rich in vitamin A (dairy products, fish, spinach, and apricots), vitamin B (meat, fish, bananas, and leafy green veggies), vitamin C (citrus, melon, tomatoes and potatoes) and vitamin E (nuts, broccoli, whole grains) are essential for healthy hair.
• Make a paste of coriander leaves or neem leaves then gently apply on hair and keep it for 15-20 minutes and then wash with cold water. This is the very good home remedies for hair care.
• If you want long and beautiful hair then never tease your hair. Do not tie them aggressively or tear with pins. Do not use hairdryers or if it’s necessary then keep it at distance and moving. Use safe hair accessories and hair sticks to keep your hair up. Use soft conditioner if your hair is thick or curly. Protect your hair when swimming by putting in a swimming cap. Protect them from sun.
• Take 1-2 tablespoon coconut oil and mix 2-3 tablespoon gooseberry juice in it then massage your hair. This is an effective hair care.
• Cashew nuts are very nutritious and good for your skin and also enhance hair growth.
• At night before going to sleep, give your hair a 75-100 gently strokes with a brush. This increases the blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth.
• Do not brush your hair when they are wet. Damp locks are likely prone to breakage giving you split ends.
• If you have split ends then instead of cutting your hair whenever split ends occur, cut them at regular interval, like once in three months. Doing this will give you longer and thicker hair.
Apart from these try to use mild shampoo or a natural mix of amla and shikakai for cleansing and natural products, that are easily available in the market.
About the Author
The writer of this article is having a long term experience in the health, beauty and personal relationships, the writer is also providing various Long Healthy Hair and writes so many articles on Causes of Dry Hair , the writer is also answering the questions like Causes of Hair Loss.
Rating: Not yet rated
No comments posted.
More articles in this Category
1: San Francisco cosmetic dentist at an instant
2: raspberry ketone reviews
3: Protection Of The Harassed Patients By The Medical Malpractice Attorneys Cincinnati
4: Minneapolis chiropractic care and maintenance ensures optimum body health!
5: Keranique Shampoo For Thinning Hair - Good Hair Days Have Begun