Author (bharatbookseo). Submitted on Thu, 21 Jun 2012
"SAVVIS, Inc.: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history , key employees , company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies
"SAVVIS, Inc.: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SAVVIS, Inc."
"SAVVIS, Inc.: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/information-technology-market-research-report/savvis-inc-technology-communications-company-profile-swot-report.html
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SAVVIS, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "SAVVIS, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry. Business Report
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SAVVIS, Inc. (SAVVIS) is one of the leading providers of cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises. The company provides managed computing and network infrastructure for IT applications. It provides virtualization and computing, managed hosting, managed security, utility computing, colocation, network and professional services. The company primarily serves media, financial, software, retail and carrier industries. SAVVIS also delivers IT solutions to the US and the UK government and various other government agencies. Its infrastructure has presence in over 45 countries across Americas, EMEA and Asia. The company operates as a subsidiary of CenturyLink, Inc. SAVVIS is headquartered in Missouri, the US
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
For more information kindly visit :
SAVVIS, Inc.: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290s
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.